Friday, March 18, 2011

FOTD: Leopard Eyes



i guys, so i've posted this picture on FOTD thread on Female Daily Forum. I saw some pictures awhile ago showing leopard motive on someone's eye using make up, and I always wanted to do it on my eyes but back then I still didn't have the tools and the make ups.

So here's what I came up with. I did the original leopard motive look and paired it with red lips.




eyes:
aubeau eyeshadow cream
88 shimmer eyeshadow pallette (gold, brown)
sariayu duo eye make up (eyeliner only, applied with artist brush no. 0)
maybelline the magnum mascara
inez eyeliner pencil in white (on waterline)
inez eyebrow pencil in dark brown

lips:
wardah lip palette exclusive (color used no. 5)
maybelline tube lipgloss in honey melon (discontinued)

face:
inez precious powdery cake in deep peach
marcks beauty powder in creme
nonna eyeshadow palette (dark brown for cheek shading, brown for nose shading, ivory for nose highlight)
inez blusher in autumn rose
(copied from the forum, sorry)

How I did it:

Eyes: Before I put anything, I put tape on the sides of my eyelids so it could give a clean cut and make it more tidy. Firstly I put eyeshadow base on my lids, I used Aubeau Eyeshadow Cream. And then I applied the gold eyeshadow from the 88 Ultrashimmer Eyeshadow Palette all over my lid until the browbone. Then I drew the leopard motive with eyeliner from Sariayu Duo Eye Make Up with artist brush number 0. After that, I filled in the leopard motive with the brown eyeshadow from the same palette using small eyeshadow brush. Then I drew the line on my lids using the same eyeliner. I put Maybelline The Magnum Mascara on my lashes and put Inez Eyeliner Pencil in White on my waterline. After I did my face, I drew my brows with Inez Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown.

Face: After putting some moisturizer on my face, I put Inez Precious Powdery Cake in Deep Peach. Then I did some contouring on my cheek and my nose with matte dark brown eyeshadow and matte brown eyeshadow from the Nonna Eyeshadow Palette. I put Inez Blusher in Autumn Rose on my cheek and highlight my nose with shimmery ivory eyeshadow from Nonna Eyeshadow Palette. I set the whole face with Marcks Beauty Powder in Creme.

Lips: When I put the Inez Precious Powdery Cake in Deep Peach on my face, I also put it on my lips because my lips are very pigmented. Then I put the red lip colour from Wardah Lip Palette Exclusive. Last but not least, I put Maybelline Tube Lipgloss in Honey Melon to add some gloss on my lips.

So, that's how I did it :) What do you think about it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment